No fluff here, these are actual questions asked of me.
Who’s the target audience?
- Myself. Writing brings me happiness and joy. It brings me focus, allowing me to express my original ideas, experiences and point of view. Being of help to others requires that I take care of my needs first. Every flight attendant will tell you, “put on your oxygen mask first before helping others”. I live by those words.
- Everyone else. These principles extend far beyond leadership. Everyone is, and can be with a bit of coaching, a leader in their own lives and life journey. I honor the fact that everyone is their own unique individual. I hope that something, no matter how big or small, will make a material difference in someone’s life.
- Organizations and Clients. This portfolio is a way for you to learn how I think, view the world and approach situations. I welcome discussion to see how I can help you.
Where did you get the pictures?
With the exception of the header image, I personally took each photograph and draw inspiration from the world around me. All are original and unedited, only optimization and cropping applied. I put a lot of thought into this, choosing each to visually represent the content matter connected to the associated post.
Are all of your ideas original concepts?
I draw inspiration from the people in my life (past and present), personal experiences and influenced by variety of sources. My personal opinions, stories, observations, viewpoints and ways of bringing relevance (and life) to the topics are all original. There is plenty of similar content available on the internet, I strive to make mine relatable and relevant.
Great stuff, whats is the goal?
- Provoke the reader to think about their own leadership style, approach to life and examine their own behavioral patterns.
- Promote an alternative way of looking at complex issues.
- Offer a ‘different’ point of view.
Are you telling me how to live? What if you’re wrong?
Each individual is the expert in their own lives. I will never tell you how to live yours. I offer an alternative way of thinking and a different perspective, not all of life’s answers. Only you can decide what will work for you. Challenge me, challenge yourself, let’s have dialogue.
Why are you giving away your secrets?
The content is designed to spark thought and self-reflection. True and lasting change takes time, commitment and dedication beyond reading a few stories. The posts do not have all of the answers, they are just the beginning. Please contact me for a customized roadmap to address your individual needs.